Mortal Kombat Orion Mix Mortal Kombat Orion Mix

ahh, the memories...

This was a good remake, only problem with it is that some of the notes seemed to be wrong and sounded off. Also, that deep crash didn't sound right and out of place. other than that it was cool.

7/10

Missing Fantasy Missing Fantasy

Nice song!

The opening riff however seemed familiar somehow... Not sure where I've heard it before though so you are off the hook ^.~ other than that I thought the song was pretty good, maybe a little repetative if anything.

8/10

X-otiC responds:

yeah
i noticed that too i think its just a couple of synths i used
thanks for the review and the vote though

Auditions for a Project Auditions for a Project

Pretty good!

The first important thing is that this didn't make me shudder at all, which can happen if the voice acting is bad ><. The four voices were different from each other, which was good. Just a word about the British accent =P it starts out alright (English), and then when you said 'I'm not sure I'm pulling this off right now' you turn Irish I think XD But it's all good considering I'm British and end up getting my American accents mixed. A bit of practice should get it refined =D

snowfender responds:

hahaha thank you so much! i am glad that an actual british person has replied to this xD i always wonder if i'm gonna offend someone with my god awful accents. thanks for the detailed critique =)

Gymnopédie Gymnopédie

not bad.

I kinda like it, it's some what abstract though. the song slows down here and there before speeding up again, or at least that's how it seems. My only problem is the begining is so quiet its like 30 seconds of nothing, so that's what took your 10th star =(

-:: Orchestra Pop ::- -:: Orchestra Pop ::-

Not bad.

I'm not entirely sure if this is a pop song by genre, but I do like the sound of this one. Good job! it's sounds very much like background music for an infiltration scene or something similar in a movie. I'll be looking forward to seeing the movie this is for.

*fav'd*

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks for the comment man!
I dunno what pop song sounds like(because I never listen to it!)
I think I have to lower the basses down!
And I sent you a message!

-:: Destiny ::- -:: Destiny ::-

Heh Heh...

just a SMALL preference. I think there should be an ongoing lower bass string playing at some parts. Like the evil underlying the heroes courage, the contrast between the two could be a little extra spice. Having said that, no points deducted, as it is pretty awesome as it is =)

Agitat0r responds:

If I add some basses in, the song gonna has a lot distortions!
It produced terrible sounds last night when I tried to reduce the reverb!
Thanks for the comment anyway!
Happy New Year!

-:: Chaser ::- (demo) -:: Chaser ::- (demo)

Sorry for the late review ^^;

Sorry, was a bit busy over the season festivities but here I am >.< The song itself is pretty good, and I don't see anything wrong with the drums truthfully. Only thing I would suggest is that around 1:20 when the strings pick up it seems that after that when the drums kick in harder, there should be another higher and longer string riff going over the top. Not too powerfully, just enough to give the kinda build up more epic sounding. That's just my idea though, sounds pretty cool as it is. send a line when you have it completed ^^

Agitat0r responds:

Well I almost forget that part man!
The drum sounds are terrible!!
I just got Vanguard man! Gonna add some synths in there!
Thanks for the review!

DJ-Nomad - Bermuda DJ-Nomad - Bermuda

It's true what you say...

I don't go to the hip hop section for it isn't a genre I'm really into, just thought I'd agree with you there. Anyways too the song. It needs more variety in it, and this may be easier to do if you get an image in your head of the scene you are trying to show to people. I sometimes sit there and think things like 'What would the tune be to a forest so vast and large that its branches could be used like roads?' Keep it up though, practice and practice again to get better =)

8/10

DJ-Nomad responds:

Yeah, thanks a bunch man!

I am working on it!

- DJ Nomad

flutlicht the fall sf remake flutlicht the fall sf remake

Nice remake.

Not sure what it is.. but up until 0:41 the song sounds like it's.. missing something. Not sure how to place it but then again, it may just be me =P

stevenfostermusic responds:

thanks for review#! yeah i know what you mean, i deliberately took out the main layer of the lead because i was sort of tryingto make a build up to the next drop

}Falling With Style{ }Falling With Style{

not too bad.

The song as a whole wasn't so bad, but there were a few things that put me off. For one it was a little high pitched for me personally, and also the bass drum you used seemed... wrong. Not sure how to explain that but it didn't sound like the best bass drum to use (started at around 1:43) Other than that, not bad!

7/10